Wedding First Dance Tips - TOP FIVE
Impress Your Guests With Your First Dance On Your Wedding Day! - Once you have chosen your first dance song, we can choreograph a simple and yet stylish dance that will become so special.
Wedding Dance Lessons provides 100% private dance lessons, the studio is not shared with any other couple, private Studio dance lessons or Home based lessons in the privacy of your own home.
- Always try to choose a song with a good tempo and easy beat; this will make it easier and therefore more enjoyable on the night (ask your instructor for help).
- Try to choose a short songs around 3mins 30secs. Long songs can become repetitive & are harder to memorize.
- Make sure you have a practice dance in your dress (without the groom there of course!) to check if there are any moves you wont be able to do.
- Get used to dancing in heels, practice in shoes with a similar height heel to your wedding shoes.
- Practice as much as you can so you wont have to concentrate as much, which will make both you and your partner feel more relaxed and confident on the night and enable you to enjoy your first dance so much more!
- More than anything HAVE FUN! Your friends and family will be more impressed not by how technically prefect your footwork is, but how much you are both enjoying your first dance together.
View our page of wedding couple's first dance experience.